Wednesday, July 27, 2011

food fight becomes food festival

So, last night, I took the opportunity to poke fun of one of my friends and you should know what ensued.
She who was previously unnamed, got a picture of the food she served her husband in the bathtub.  Thank you brave husband for sharing this feast with us!  However, upon bringing food to the bathroom, this is the look that was received for having the food at nose level.

Is this not the cutest face you have ever seen?  Yes, yes it is. Lucky me, received each of these photos in this order.  What happened next is my favorite. . . .it was time for the children to bathe.  Apparently this is the bathroom of my dreams.  It is a bathroom with a built in TV for watching movies, a mom who delivers food to the bathtub and a cute puppy.  It may be the most heavily travelled bathroom in the area, but I am convinced that I know why.  It is obviously a very fun place to be or visit. 
After changing the expectations that the bathroom is a place for fun and food, the children got in on the frivolity.  By the way, this makes me want a movie and popcorn in the tub.  I need a water proof television.
But back to my friends, popsicle was the winning food of the evening.

I love love love how this post evolved.  Thank you MB for opening your family up to the fun of bathtub eating and going with it.  I am making you an honorary poster on this blog.  Which means. . .today, in the battle of family vs.  food. . . food won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment